The 5 Most Important Factors In Choosing A Joint Pain Relief Product
Written by OmegaXL on May 15, 2014
Sufferers of joint pain want to choose a joint pain relief product that works. Of course, each joint pain relief product will claim it is the most effective and works better than all the other brands, but we all know that can’t possibly be true; all of them can’t be the best. In order to determine for yourself what joint pain relief product to choose you must consider these 5 important factors:
5 Important Factors In Choosing A Joint Pain Relief Product
- Research Supported Effectiveness – Published clinical research on the finished product, on human subjects, is a critical factor in choosing a joint pain relief remedy. If a product makes claims such as “proven effective” or “shown to relieve pain better than XYZ brand,” make sure the manufacturer can back up those claims with published university research. Producers of clinically proven products are only too happy to supply the consumer with published research.
- Ingredients – Some joint pain relief products are composed of numerous ingredients and promoted as a multi-purpose solution. The problem with such an approach is that it is virtually impossible to contain effective doses of so many ingredients in a reasonably sized capsule and offer it at a reasonable price. If you are considering a joint pain relief product with a list of ingredients as long as your arm chances are you are not going to find relief. Look for a joint relief product with one potent ingredient dispensed in an effective dose. You will have a much better chance at finding relief.
- Safety – This is an important consideration especially if you are taking other medications. A good joint pain remedy will ensure the product is free of harmful levels of toxins and other contaminants.
- Source – From where do the ingredients in your joint pain remedy come? Some joint pain remedies contain cheap bulk ingredients from China that are untested and of questionable quality. Make sure your joint pain remedy has clearly listed a source of origin that is backed by strict regulations for potency and purity and produced in a facility that complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ecological Responsibility – If your joint pain remedy contains natural ingredients, responsible consumers will want to make sure that those ingredients are harvested with sustainability in mind. Does the producer pillage the earth of ingredients with no process in place to ensure the sustainability of those ingredients? Look for a joint pain relief remedy that complies with eco-sustainability standards set forth by a regulatory body that is concerned about the environment. Responsible harvesting of raw material will ensure that those ingredients will be around for future generations.